Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weight Loss Secrets: Close Kept Secrets to Weight Loss

Weight Loss Secrets

Let’s have some fun! Right now, put on some butt-movin’ music. Get up and dance and move your body. Breathe in life and shout, “I am awesome! I am meant for greatness! I am sooooooooooooo sexy!”

I went dancing recently and realized that I need to do this more often. I get to be creative and let go…..when I’m dancing individually. It’s a different story when I partner dance.

Currently, I am with a partner who likes to partner dance and do west coast swing and salsa. He has taken lessons and has been dancing for several years. As for me, I took cha cha lessons years ago with my ex-husband and it wasn’t the best experience so partner dancing reveals a lot of things for me, which involves more than just dancing.

Picture me out on the dance floor being led around all over the place, but still trying to lead when I have no idea what I am doing. My partner informs me that I only have to follow and his responsibility is to make me look good. Follow! What does that mean? I tell him that I only want to move and shake my hiney. Of course, he tells me that it’s not the way one does it.

This has brought up some insecurities in me: “I’m not good enough. No one is there for me.” This is a great lesson for me, and I’m determined to let go and experience “following”. As a result, I have signed up for dance lessons so that I can get better and am anxious to experience all that is intended for me.

Guess what those insecurities are related to? Childhood! There was a great deal of chaos while growing up, and I took on the belief that no one was there for me so I had to be there for myself. This comes out on the dance floor about following my partner and being able to rely on him. I have made this realization and am doing my own energy work around this. Too bad we’re not tap dancing as the EFT which involves tapping would go right along with it.

Fortunately, this man is so understanding as I explain all of this to him. We can laugh about it and he is helping me to let go on many different levels.

For today, dance and let go. Know that you are enough, and that you are whole and complete just the way you are. God is always there for you and surrounds you with his love. He also puts people in your path to help and all you need to do is ask. This is another great lesson for me.

God also encourages you to shake your hiney too because it makes you feel good. Like Wayne Dyer says, “feeling good and feeling God are synonymous.

Dance and feel your body move. You are awesome!

0 komentar: