Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weight Loss Secrets: Other Secrets to Weight Loss

Weight Loss Secrets

We all have those people who we connect with on a higher level. As you know, Wayne Dyer is my spiritual mentor who helps me stay in that higher level of consciousness. His messages resonate with me and I am so grateful that he is in my life.

With this said, I had a clear message that I was supposed to watch his DVD on the Power of Intention. I’ve watched it from time to time since I received it about a year and half ago. This Divine message was clear: Watch it daily! So for the past two weeks I have watched it during my morning exercise routine. You know how we have to listen to something over and over, and over some more before we begin to fully appreciate the message.

What has happened to me as a result of this Dyer Marathon?

I thought I was already a very calm person, but now I am even more at peace. I’m learning to manifest love for myself and connect to God in an even greater way that I could ever imagine. Each day, each moment I get to practice staying connected. What an incredible gift!

Here’s a message from the DVD I would like to share with you. When you squeeze an orange, what comes out? Orange juice, of course. It has nothing to do with the person who is squeezing the orange that is producing the orange juice. This is what is already inside. Right?

Likewise when someone squeezes us by saying something negative and out of us comes a negative emotion such as hatred, then that’s what is inside of us. It isn’t the person who is doing the squeezing that is producing the negative emotion; it is what is already inside of us. Right? Great message, isn’t it?

What do you have inside?

When you stay connected to God, you stay connected to the Divinity that is within you. Love yourself first and then love will ooze out of you. Wayne Dyer’s message is clear in this regard as well. You can’t give away what you don’t already have for yourself.

Watch what comes out of you. If you have negative stuff oozing from you, then stop. Be still. Grab something that will clean off that connection to God. What are some of those powerful cleansers? Meditation, EFT, affirmations, gratitude, deep breathing, spiritual books, Wayne Dyer’s DVD, taking a walk.

Love yourself and watch the pounds disappear because you will attract everything that will ooze being healthy. All because you loved yourself first.

Remember: You are enough! You do deserve! You are God’s gift to the world!

0 komentar: